CureTinnitus.org Module: Accepting Your Role In Tinnitus
Level 3 Resigned
- Tinnitus is like a: Doctor. Starts to accept T begrudgingly and listen to the advice it is trying to give you
- Effect on life: Accepts that changes are needed for T to back off. Accepts support and help.
- Feelings: Resignation, acceptance, sadness, begrudging
- Mindset: Sometimes can focus away from T. I’m responsible, so how do I get out of this?
- Awareness: Realises that body and mind need attention and sorting out
- Challenge: To let T show you what makes you feel better. To learn from T rather than fight it.