Cure Tinnitus Quiz
Answering the following questions can give insight into understanding, managing, and relieving tinnitus…
0 of 1 questions completed
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
Question 1 of 1
With regarding to getting better from tinnitus, what’s the biggest challenge, or question, or frustration you have?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.
This is a test profile for our upcoming online therapy service 🙂
The ability to interact with others makes learning more fun for your members.
adz-based will appear here
How are you?
Was CureTinnitus.org able to help you? Are you applying some form of our 5 Program Guidelines in your life?
Also, feel free to get in touch with us on FB right here https://www.facebook.com/curet...nnitus.org
Blessings and as always wishing you all the very best!
–dainis w michel
What, in your opinion, is the deepest desire of someone with tinnitus?
Is it to get better?
Is it to “find a cure?”
Is it to “be cured?”
Do you have tinnitus?
If I honestly ask myself what is my most primal desire: it is to receive compassion, to receive pity, to be loved even when I am weak. To be accepted in my state. To have my pain accepted and to be treated with care love sensitivity and kindness.
If you have tinnitus — what is your deepest desire — really?
Dear CureTinnitus.org Family,
I am pleased to announce the upcoming CureTinnitus.org 4.0 Member Website. While the site is under construction, as I have done before, I am making all of the CureTinnitus.org videos, content and information available to all visitors.
The draft website is here: [draft site now active] Soon the normal http://www.curetinnitus.org domain will resolve to the redesigned site, and all of us will have a faster, clearer, and more reliable experience at CureTinnitus.org.
At the time of writing, the site is not yet styled, but it is on a MUCH MUCH MUCH faster server. The member functionality does not work yet, and bits and pieces of the website (like navigation), are missing.
So now’s a good time to come in and comment and make CureTinnitus.org even better for you — and for those who follow in your footsteps.
- indiegogo drive to become a real not-for-profit by 2014
- a “choose your own donation amount” member level that gives access to the self-paced support program
Let me know how you can help.
dainis w michel
I think the core message of this video is: I do not find running CureTinnitus.org as a “business” ethical (so what do i do when a suicidal teenager calls?), but I cannot afford to run CureTinnitus.org as a service without funding. Here are a few vids of me doing stuff like deleting spam registrations at the website, which is what happens when you have a prominent website that serves a good amount of data and has a fair amount of traffic.
Please let me know if you can be of assistance by providing funding for CureTinnitus.org. Also, we have had some programmers come through and offer work, but really, life moves on, people get better from tinnitus, and it is unfair to ask people to work without providing fair compensation. So, basically, I am preparing to create a crowd-sourcing campaign to make curetinnitus.org into a real not-for-profit organization by 2014.
When members join our current programs — they get excellent help. Join if you can afford it.
- LEARN – PLAN – IMPLEMENT – IMPROVE: Learn about tinnitus and well being and plan an effective path for you to decrease tinnitus and increase your well being. Look at your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly “lifestyle.” Find the help you need. Design a plan that fits your personality, preferences, and budget. If you can’t afford a particular therapy right now — replace that portion of your plan with something you can afford or do for yourself. Continue to practice each of the 5 guidelines and get better at getting better as you go 🙂
- PHYSICAL HEALTH: Take care of your physical body (including getting proper medical attention for medical conditions). Get effective, relaxing, wonderful body-based therapy that works for you (CST, massage, physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture…etc. your choice do what works)
- BEYOND PHYSICAL HEALTH: Take care of your mental, spiritual, and emotional health by getting effective relaxing mental/spiritual/emotional counseling or therapy like psychotherapy, hypnosis, relationship work, etc. — again — do what works for you.
- PERSONAL WELL BEING: Effective, relaxing, delicious, happy personal “work.” Make personal lifestyle changes that bring you into a state of well being. So, take that walk, do that project, change your job, confront that bully, etc. Also, this includes bringing your financial well being to a place where you can have fair interchange with the people in your surroundings. Do your personal “work,” but do it in a happy way. Add wonderful elements into your life that work for you and help you at first cope with, then “forget” about tinnitus, and then help you dissolve it.
- SUPPORT NETWORK: Establish a loving network of support that you can “let go” into. If you feel stressed out after your counseling or psychotherapy session, have the courage to interview other therapists and make a change. Bring in a hobby group, a support group, an online group that truly supports your healing. Surround yourself with happy people, good friends, and supportive family members…and again even ONE good friend, ONE single source of compassion and love can be enough…and frankly, deserves incredible gratitude.
Click “donate” below, to be taken to our secure donations page:
CureTinnitus.org is a membership website run by the individual: dainis w michel. Current running costs exceed membership dues and donations gathered. Our goal is to become a registered not-for-profit by 2014. To help CureTinnitus.org reach that goal, donate or become a member. Our program really helps — a lot.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Suicide Prevention Crisis …
- SuicideHotlines.com – When You Feel You Can’t Go On — Let …
SuicideHotlines.com. For Suicide Prevention & Emotional Crisis. When You Feel You Can’t Go On. Call A Suicide Hotline. Call to Survive. Let Someone Know …
- Kristin Brooks Hope Center – Hopeline
Teen Peer Counseling Hotline and the. National … Michael Jackson’s eldest sister Rebbie headlined our 3rd Suicide Prevention PICK UP THE PHONE TOUR .
- Suicide Prevention National Hotline | FCC.gov
http://www.fcc.gov › Guides
17 May 2011 – Suicide Prevention National Hotline … (FCC) has assigned toll-free numbers be used as National Suicide Prevention Hotline numbers.
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention
San Francisco Suicide Prevention provides emotional support, assistance, and intervention to people in crisis. Learn more or … 24 HOUR HOTLINES. 24 Hour …
- Veterans Crisis Line | Hotline, Online Chat & Text
SuicidePreventionLifeline.org; > … with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.
- International Suicide Prevention Wiki
The International Suicide Prevention Wiki (ISP Wiki) is a worldwide directory of suicide prevention hotlines, online chat, text-lines, and resources. The ISP Wiki is …
- Suicide Prevention – Mental Health
24 Oct 2012 – OMHS internet page for VA suicide prevention resources. … Signs; Suicide Prevention Resources; Brochures & Information Sheets; Campaign …
- Samaritans | Suicide Prevention Helpline | Grief Support
Samaritans works to reduce the risk of suicide and increase awareness about suicide prevention throughout Greater Boston and MetroWest.
- SuicideHotlines.net – Text-Only Hotline Listings For Suicide …
SuicideHotlines.net. Text-Only Hotline Listings For Suicide Prevention & Emotional Crisis. USA National Suicide Hotlines Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week …
- The Listening Ear Crisis Center
http://www.theear.org/ 1 Aug 2012 – The Listening Ear Crisis Intervention Center has been open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year since … 2504 E Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912 …
The Listening Ear Center comes with a very sincere CureTinnitus.org endorsement. They are a wonderful resource.
If you are in crisis — reach out for help.
how are you right now?
ps: to comment, you need to be a registered visitor or member. there is no cost for visiting, and the registration process filters out angry people who are not ready to be helped. you can gain complimentary visitor access or read more about paid membership advantages here: http://www.curetinnitus.org/vi...t-or-join/
It is quite pleasing to have received a 4.61 out of 5.00 star rating from http://ripoffexposed.com/?p=17...…062
It looks like they’ve closed their voting, however we continuously update our information, upgrade the website, and do all we can to be an effective, clear, helpful, honest, kind, scientifically medically and therapeutically sound resource for people who choose to take 100% responsibility for their own health and actions — and who choose the path of well being and healing from tinnitus.
It can be a long road, or a short road — and it is certainly possible to feel A LOT better — and we can and do help.
We appreciate positive and negative feedback and learn from it.
dainis w michel