With going to a doctor and saying “I have tinnitus” generally causing the response “too bad for you, what time is it, I have to go to lunch, that’s a complicated disease, there’s no cure, you have to live with it, now I really have to go.” [private_Complimentary 7-day Tinnitus Liberation First Steps eCourse] Why not try the following strategy:
- Cure everything else you have.
- List every disease or condition you have.
- List everything you’re happy and unhappy about in your life.
- Cure all of your diseases and conditions
- Bring yourself into a state of happiness with your life.
For example, I had allergies before I came down with tinnitus. Now I don’t have allergies anymore. I had some kind of pre liver condition. Now I don’t anymore. I still have muscular-skeletal issues to work out…so I’m doing that.
No use crying over my tinnitus, if I still have other conditions to work on…know what I mean?
PS: Of course, the goal is: once all of the underlying conditions are taken care of, the tinnitus will be gone. It’s working so far.
Discussion: http://www.curetinnitus.org/wh...hing-else/[/private_Complimentary 7-day Tinnitus Liberation First Steps eCourse]