Is it possible that when confronted with you really need to do now to help yourself get better[private_Complimentary 7-day Tinnitus Liberation First Steps eCourse], [firstname], that you flee? How hard is it to really look at what needs to be done and actually do it? How hard is it to really look at:
- past trauma
- difficult relationships
- life issues
- career issues
- the way you respond to stressors
- tendency to overwork
- controlling behavior
- personal dissatisfaction
- dissatisfaction with others
- physical issues that you’ve neglected
- exercise habits
- over-punctuality, or otherwise exaggerated positive characteristics (or maybe “unbalanced” positive characteristics)
- …all the things we’ve learned about tinnitus people, and the individual ways, in which they apply to you, [firstname] and your life.
10 sessions of this, or a bottle of these pills, you know, that probably won’t cut it for you, and if it does, good for you. If it hasn’t yet, then maybe it’s time to try a more centered, guided, and all-encompassing approach. The theory is that tinnitus just can’t stand well-being, so why not get the help you need to enter into a state of well-being?
[/private_Complimentary 7-day Tinnitus Liberation First Steps eCourse]