There is a very mixed offering of services for people with tinnitus. Some say “there’s nothing you can do,” and others say “we have the answer.” It can be confusing, and sometimes it’s tough to trust anyone really.
CureTinnitus.org does not “take away” from any honest attempt to help people heal. We are here as an information resource, and our special offering to the phenomenon of “tinnitus” globally is that we study and interact with people who have healed themselves of tinnitus.
CureTinnitus.org researches and focuses on health. It is clear, that if you are in a state of optimal health, if you are in a state of “wellbeing,” then tinnitus cannot exist in that state.
You are likely considering a mix of the following treatment options:
- Homeopathic and alternative remedies
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Diet changes like
- avoiding salt or caffeine
- adding red wine or chocolate,
- raw foods
- adding high quality salts and oils into your diet
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin A, C, E
- Vitamin B12
- Supplement formulas
- Archers Formula
- Physical Symptom Management
- Hearing aids
- Massage therapy
- Cranio-sacral therapy
- TRT (tinnitus retraining therapy)
- Laser Therapy
- Drug Treatments or Surgery
- TMJ Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Cochlear Implants
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Electrical Stimulation
- Jülicher Neurotransmitters
But how do you navigate the path from “tinnitus to liberation?” How do you rid yourself of tinnitus? Our suggestion is to learn from those who have already done it by joining CureTinnitus.org.
Allow us to accompany you on your journey to improved health.