Here are the main differences between the Cure Tinnitus Blog and the Cure Tinnitus Community.
Cure Tinnitus Blog
- Free to register, can donate, if you like
- Will include more and more advertising
- Information free-for-all, not really crafted or monitored extensively
- Excerpts from interviews and webinars done for the Cure Tinnitus Community
- Used for technical testing to optimize the Cure Tinnitus Community, so sometimes you’ll see funky things happening!
- Users can bookmark, share, comment etc.
Cure Tinnitus Community
- Membership site with Initial Fee and Monthly Dues
- No advertising, instead, you get discounts on tinnitus-related products and services. Some of the discounts are enough to pay for the cost of membership.
- Crafted information and community monitored for kindness
- Health information to help people with tinnitus get on the right track
- Ongoing addition of videos and interviews
- Scheduled interactive webinars with tinnitus experts and healing practitioners
- Initial Package Content in Download area
- Ask the expert area where you can access top healing practitioners and tinnitus specialists
- In-depth information for knowledge seekers
- Compassionate support from a kind community of people with tinnitus
- Support in dealing with the emotional side of tinnitus
- Support in dealing with the physical side of tinnitus
- Cooperation in creating the kind of online community that suits your needs…we will listen to you!
- Users can comment and participate, but things like bookmarking and sharing aren’t really a part of the site, the site is designed for your benefit exclusively.
- Much more!
Best wishes and smiles to you!