New Tinnitus Recovery Course Created by Julian Cowan Hill
We focused on a wonderful new course for you and created a series of videos to explain what you get with the course, what it will do for you, and how much it costs. Here is the outline of the course:
- Finding Hope:
What is the path to getting better
- Easing Struggle:
Opening to change
- Accepting your role in tinnitus.
Orienting to health.
Tinnitus as a means of letting go.
Resignation as a path to acceptance.
The importance of acceptance.
This is a tough level.
Make it past this one and your chances are good.
- Putting your motivation to work
Channeling your strength
Developing things that work
Putting your motivation to positive use
Making your motivation work for you.
- Letting go:
It’s all about you’re much better now how to handle the wobbles
Sh*t happens–how to cope in that situation.
Letting go if it comes back.
What to do if it comes back.
Letting go continuously.
- Gaining power over tinnitus.
Empowerment: Getting empowered. Claiming your power. Feeling empowered. Gaining empowerment. Letting tinnitus empower you. Claiming empowerment.
Gaining gratitude through empowerment.
Thank the tinnitus.
Sit and drop into a deep state of calm.
Using the tinnitus for health.
Tinnitus is keeping me on track.
Trusting the health of tinnitus.
Recognizing the health of tinnitus.
There’s no sense of I’m like this or this is the way I am, it isn’t possible to have tinnitus in that state.
Make sure to join our subscriber list to watch the videos!
Name our course contest!
…we’re not really sure what to call the course. We have a few options:
- “From Stuck to Liberated” eCourse
- From Finding Hope To Liberated From Tinnitus
- Become a Tinnitus Student and Gain Liberation in 7-months (weak because it focuses on a promise and not on a method that involves personal work)
- From Tinnitus Victim to Tinnitus Student
- Something with the word “method” in it…
- Something with the word “journey” in it…
If you think of the exact title that we wind up naming our course before we do…you’ll receive unlimited lifetime access to CureTinnitus.org (a bedrock of information for your health and well-being).
Place your entry under “Leave a Reply” below.