Cure Tinnitus Quiz
Answering the following questions can give insight into understanding, managing, and relieving tinnitus…
0 of 1 questions completed
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
Question 1 of 1
With regarding to getting better from tinnitus, what’s the biggest challenge, or question, or frustration you have?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.
i just took a peek at the responses in the DB section of the back end of the website — and i found a good number of really heartfelt responses on our active empathy questionnaire.
thank you for your responses, and i hope to have provided some helpful & soothing information in the YouTube video below…
i’ve made the video and this post completely public, so please note that your responses to this particular post are also public. member content is private and for members only. however, if you would like your identity to be private, then please use a pseudonym as your profile name. email addresses are never revealed, and should anyone access or use our email list without permission, then a criminal act is being perpetrated. perpetrators agree to provide us their names and contact information to be able to face criminal charges and prosecution. a straight-forward example of permission-based access to our email list is that our technical service providers do have access, because they need to make sure that emails get sent out to our subscribers 🙂
here’s a little bit about what it takes to publish caring, honest, correct, scientifically sound health information online
i kinda wanted to let you know what it’s like to publish health-related content online. it’s brutal…
…destructive efforts have included methods like:
- personal attacks
- via FaceBook messenger, FaceBook comments, blog comments, email
- financial attacks
- buying in bulk via fraudulent credit cards,
- hack attacks
- deceptive attacks (stealing my info and using it to sell scam products resulting in possibly thousands of people mistakenly thinking “I” sold them a poorly-written scammy eBook)
do you have any recommendations or solutions?
well, i’d say the site isn’t working that badly…could you do me a favor and log in and log out, watch some videos, leave some comments, send me a message to my private inbox — maybe click on the members list and send someone a friend request?
oh — and maybe you’d like to be a “featured student?”
also, important: to access the site, you need to register. it’s free. (more…)
Donate to support our cause! Every little bit helps…
Really happy to show this page to you!
Wow, it took a lot.
A lot of
But please go check out this (more…)
- DONE (29. December 2017)
Fix apostrophe in adz.world display
- IN PROGRESS Make large 3 item top menu bar (Progress 2017-12m-29d: sent in support ticket to BuddyBoss)
- improve the site navigation so it makes more sense
- Check/Fix registration and login links
- 2017-12m-30d: added hard-coded ubermenu
- 2018-01m-03d Note: improve site navigation as per point 2.1
- improve look of join_options table in join_options shortcode
- IN PROGRESS — 2018-01m-03d Note: might be good enough for now….
Add TOS to registration
- DONE (2018-01m-02d)
- Go through each menu item and see if the content and content flow make sense
- Fix the content here: http://www.curetinnitus.org/st...-tinnitus/ and on other pages to reflect the adz.world based or donation based or guided support based membership options
- What is curetinnitus.org? — a living book with many contributors, coordinated by Dainis W. Michel (more…)
- DONE (29. December 2017)
- Dainis W. Michel: tinnitus onset Feb 15 2002 4:30 PM
- CureTinnitus.rg domain was registered by Dainis W. Michel on March 3d, 2004.
- Blogging about progress, domain purchased as an intention, not as a cure — so the domain completes the thought: i wish to cure (my) tinnitus.
- Addition of forum
- Lots of nice people joined the forum, but then some incredibly angry people came along and threatened Dainis.
- Dainis thought about how to finance the website, because management was getting time-intensive
- Managing spam posts was getting to be about 2hrs per day
- Update to WordPress
- Dainis interviewed doctors, therapists, and those who had healed themselves of tinnitus. Dainis organized 28 Cure Tinnitus Shows and various support videos. The reason for interviewing and recording the interviews was essentially, because Dainis had run out of money traveling around the world seeking to cure his case of tinnitus. So, interviewing people for the website and helping others while helping himself seemed like a reasonable approach.
- The intention to create a not-for-profit was one of the original goals for the website, but bringing that intention to full fruition simply seemed like a costly, time-consuming, not-that-worthwhile output of effort.
- 2011 – focus on family matters
- 2013 – Due to the unjust legal acknowledgement of fictional debts, Dainis has his business license revoked. No earnings or even transactions were allowed under the threat of significant penalties or jail time. Dainis pressed charges and insisted that people only be required to pay actual debts and not fictional ones. Dainis won his process against the Austrian Finanzamt, and the revocation of his business license was overturned in late 2016.
- 2017 – Rebuilding the website. What business form is it even? It’s simply an information platform that Dainis provides for free, in exchange for ad views or donations.
- 2018 Doctors, therapists and counselors can create profiles and charge by the minute for tinnitus consultation.
I am super pleased, that on this Christmas Eve (2017), I woke up super early and fixed all of the links for our Recently Acquired Tinnitus (RAT) eCourse/, and access is completely free!
…and yeah, though i haven’t had the heart to really charge anyone any money for this site, would it be super-cool to receive a sizable donation? YES!
But you don’t have to donate — I can’t hang with the thought that someone who needs access — someone barely hanging onto life suffering from tinnitus winds up finding CureTinnitus.org with a big ole price tag on it. Nah. If you’ve been in that dark place that tinnitus can take you to, with suicide lurking around the corner and incredibly negative messages around you, then you know what I mean.
But, if you’ve come around to coping, management, or even remission — that hey — it would be super lovely to receive a few significant donations as a sign of gratitude and support 🙂
After several weeks of painstaking effort, all of the CureTinnitus.org videos work again. I needed to fish them out from various locations, upload them, etc. I still need to update the site architecture a bit, and then the site will be “up and running again.”
Come on by, you can join for free. Also, alums and graduates — of course you are welcome back without any charges whatsowever!
Am I being foolish by just making the whole site free? (more…)