Cure Tinnitus Quiz
Answering the following questions can give insight into understanding, managing, and relieving tinnitus…
0 of 2 questions completed
You must specify an email address.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our questionnaire. we are doing all we can to help people cope, manage, and relieve tinnitus.
Question 1 of 2
With regarding to getting better from tinnitus, what’s the biggest challenge, or question, or frustration you have?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
Question 2 of 2
If we can help you get one result and just one result, what is the one result you want us to give you?Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Who are some of the most helpful therapists, doctors, or counselors you’ve found? Do you think they might be interested in providing online sessions at CureTinnitus.org?
Looking forward to your recommendations!
i just took a peek at the responses in the DB section of the back end of the website — and i found a good number of really heartfelt responses on our active empathy questionnaire.
thank you for your responses, and i hope to have provided some helpful & soothing information in the YouTube video below…
i’ve made the video and this post completely public, so please note that your responses to this particular post are also public. member content is private and for members only. however, if you would like your identity to be private, then please use a pseudonym as your profile name. email addresses are never revealed, and should anyone access or use our email list without permission, then a criminal act is being perpetrated. perpetrators agree to provide us their names and contact information to be able to face criminal charges and prosecution. a straight-forward example of permission-based access to our email list is that our technical service providers do have access, because they need to make sure that emails get sent out to our subscribers 🙂
here’s a little bit about what it takes to publish caring, honest, correct, scientifically sound health information online
i kinda wanted to let you know what it’s like to publish health-related content online. it’s brutal…
…destructive efforts have included methods like:
- personal attacks
- via FaceBook messenger, FaceBook comments, blog comments, email
- financial attacks
- buying in bulk via fraudulent credit cards,
- hack attacks
- deceptive attacks (stealing my info and using it to sell scam products resulting in possibly thousands of people mistakenly thinking “I” sold them a poorly-written scammy eBook)
do you have any recommendations or solutions?
well, i’d say the site isn’t working that badly…could you do me a favor and log in and log out, watch some videos, leave some comments, send me a message to my private inbox — maybe click on the members list and send someone a friend request?
oh — and maybe you’d like to be a “featured student?”
also, important: to access the site, you need to register. it’s free. (more…)
Donate to support our cause! Every little bit helps…
Really happy to show this page to you!
Wow, it took a lot.
A lot of
But please go check out this (more…)
- DONE (29. December 2017)
Fix apostrophe in adz.world display
- IN PROGRESS Make large 3 item top menu bar (Progress 2017-12m-29d: sent in support ticket to BuddyBoss)
- improve the site navigation so it makes more sense
- Check/Fix registration and login links
- 2017-12m-30d: added hard-coded ubermenu
- 2018-01m-03d Note: improve site navigation as per point 2.1
- improve look of join_options table in join_options shortcode
- IN PROGRESS — 2018-01m-03d Note: might be good enough for now….
Add TOS to registration
- DONE (2018-01m-02d)
- Go through each menu item and see if the content and content flow make sense
- Fix the content here: http://www.curetinnitus.org/start-healing-from-tinnitus/ and on other pages to reflect the adz.world based or donation based or guided support based membership options
- What is curetinnitus.org? — a living book with many contributors, coordinated by Dainis W. Michel (more…)
- DONE (29. December 2017)